General Discussion Area > Corvette Related Chat

NSW CORVETTE CLUB\' DVD

(1/2) > >>

jolinari:
JUST WONDERING WHO HAS GOT  THE BACK UPS FOR THE DVD THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN BY ANDY (69 DIRTY RAT)?
I BORROWED ONE LAST WEEK BUT UNFORTUNATELLY IT WAS SCRATCHED AT THE END...IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A COPY OF IT OR DO I HAVE TO BUY IT?

69 DIRTY RAT:
I'll sell you one cheap!  Because you arent allowed to copy it!

jolinari:
thanks for the reply andy...did not say i want copy it...i am happy to pay for it...how much do u want for it?  2002 dvd

jolinari:
just out of curiosity Andy...if i send you some videos taken of few run and if u were to include them in your compilation...and if i was to give them to other friends would that be legal?

69 DIRTY RAT:
If you contribute - then you get a copy of the up coming one (when I make it???) for free!!!!! When a person/people make a video, it automatically becomes/stays there copyright unless sold. If you give permission to use the video clip under an agreement, it still belongs to the person who made it!

I think you need to buy my collection 2002,2003 and Melb. Corvettes Roar! Plus I have thousands of photos on CD. The 2003 & Melb. are the best! I'll make you a deal when I see you or call me. Andy 0411535160

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version