Restoration & Modification Projects > Modification Projects

Fuel Tank Out

(1/2) > >>

Cameron 77C3:
As I said in my "1st test " thread Ive pulled the tank out and stone guarded the rear end.  Here are some pics.

TIPPA:
You certainly are building a very neat machine there Cam;)
Best thing is the reliability you will have since no stone has been left unturned. Congrats!

mick:
Its really good to see someone else willing to put so much time, effort & of course money into a Corvette. This forum is so refreshing to read after listening to negative people that keep questioning why I need to "waste" so much money on a Corvette.

MJ427:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by mick
Its really good to see someone else willing to put so much time, effort & of course money into a Corvette. This forum is so refreshing to read after listening to negative people that keep questioning why I need to "waste" so much money on a Corvette.
--- End quote ---

Who dares question a corvette enthuaist as they have no idea what they are missing out on

Vette Obsessed:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by mick
--- End quote ---

Think of this forum as a support group... :22

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version