Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

deleted

<< < (2/4) > >>

TIPPA:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by BlueVette
I would do it like this bloke, if i had the money.......:mmm

serious setup garage
--- End quote ---

That collection is insane! It would only give me two problems if it were mine... should i drive any of them??? and if so, which one!!

VET-005:
There is a exhaust fan called an ecofan it pumps out 4000 litres per minute of stale moist air. Very easy to install just have to knock out a few bricks, is wired to 12 volt transformer then plug it in to a power point. I have one of these in my basement as well as some air vents must admit works really well worth between $250 and $300 if i remember correctly. They claim if the fan runs continously for 1 year operation costs are about $12. Definately made a difference as the basement dosent smell anymore.

Panther:
I think your going over the top, enjoy it drive it clean it,

69VETTE:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by VET-005
There is a exhaust fan called an ecofan it pumps out 4000 litres per minute of stale moist air. Very easy to install just have to knock out a few bricks, is wired to 12 volt transformer then plug it in to a power point. I have one of these in my basement as well as some air vents must admit works really well worth between $250 and $300 if i remember correctly. They claim if the fan runs continously for 1 year operation costs are about $12. Definately made a difference as the basement dosent smell anymore.
--- End quote ---

Hello Vet-005,

Can you post me some information as to where you can get these fans?  Would you say they are good for extracting heat as well? And can you post some pics on the forum like what they look like?

Thanks

M;36

smokem:
You could always move to Broken Hill          ;41

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version