Restoration & Modification Projects > Modification Projects

Lokar Goodies

(1/2) > >>

Cameron 77C3:
Buying in some Lokar Goodies from the Vic agent.  Any body wants to get on the waggon give me a call.

Here is a link to Lokars web site CLICK HERE , Once on the site go to the left vertical field and down the bottom there is a "down load catalogue"....if you want.

Thanks for doing this admin.  Good call. :)

Brutus:
What nifty little bits are you getting Cam?

Cameron 77C3:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Brutus
What nifty little bits are you getting Cam?
--- End quote ---

Nothing huge.  Just the kickdown cable and bracket.

Brutus:
They do make some nice gear. I already have their dipsticks for the engine and 700r trans that I have sitting here waiting to go into my 77......one day.

Cameron 77C3:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Brutus
They do make some nice gear. I already have their dipsticks for the engine and 700r trans that I have sitting here waiting to go into my 77......one day.
--- End quote ---

I know what you mean.  They sent me their catalogue.  I have to hide it from myself.  I got the Billet Accessories, straight into the block style, dip stick but if I had known of Lokar way back I Think I would have bought theirs.  Think If I buy some more gear I'll ship it from the States.  The mob in Melbourne are hopeless.  I can never get on to them and they never return calls.  [They sent me the wrong part you see.....!]  It's hard to soar like an Eagle when your surrounded by Galahs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version