Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

Opportunity Knocks?

(1/6) > >>

MJ355:
What should we do with this section as nothing ever happens in here should we change it or leave it i was looking at some old threads and it looks like some people want to do something else
if any one has any suggestions let me know then i can take it to the next meeting and maybe do something else with this area as it is so boring ;36;36

Cameron 77C3:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by MJ355
What should we do with this section as nothing ever happens in here should we change it or leave it i was looking at some old threads and it looks like some people want to do something else
if any one has any suggestions let me know then i can take it to the next meeting and maybe do something else with this area as it is so boring ;36;36
--- End quote ---

Good idea MJ.

Since we are relatively small and most of the rest of the Forum site covers all our topics of discussion,  we could use this area to say post ads for some of our sponsers.  We could possibily canvas some more potential sponcers who might be more interested having there ads on a web site rather than just in a magazine.  They will be getting more coverage being on the NET.

Site could be changed from "Other Club Activities" to say "Sponcers Advertising". Could rope in some more dollars for us.

As an example only, "Panthers" could sponcer us for a dollar fee, they get advertising space on our site, and we could credit back said dollars as part of our cost for the 2006 convention.  Advertising would have to be set for a certain time length vs a certain cost etc etc, but maybe.............?

We use the space now.  Why not see if we can get it to earn some money for us and help us out.

Just a thought.

[Don't know if there would be any conflict of interest at all.]

MJ355:
i think we want to keep it away from a sponsors controlled forum as it would be a conflict of interest to other suppliers and so on

Cameron 77C3:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by MJ355
i think we want to keep it away from a sponsors controlled forum as it would be a conflict of interest to other suppliers and so on
--- End quote ---

Not a problem.  It was just a thought.

LINK TO ANOTHER THREAD RELATING TO THIS THREAD

Who's car in the new avata?

Cameron 77C3:
Hey how about a place were we can store some pictures of our cars?  Or do we have that and I just cant see it for the trees? ;mmm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version