Items for Sale by Club Members & Friends > Wanted to Buy

A/C 1980 C3

(1/4) > >>

blackleroy44:
I’d like to rebuild a/c in my 1980, needs a few bits, compressor,condenser,evaporator and a receiver/dryer, few hoses etc. has anyone out there got anything in good nick that I might be interested in.
Many thanks.
George

sirfixalot:
Use a sanden 508 compressor with early C3 A4 brackets,(easier to mount than factory brackets for 80) dryer, condenser and evaporator, orifice valve are readily available new ex USA have a look at Rock Auto for these parts good price and post, get the hoses made to suit locally by ac guy.

blackleroy44:
Thanks for reply’s but now have decided to scrap all components, they are all Unservicable and I have decided to go with the Vintage Air kit that suits this model Corvette

sirfixalot:
Double check they have a control to suit 80 model years ago they only had a control up to about 76 model. Vintage air is also only recirc there is no fresh air mode

blackleroy44:
Thanks again, I’ll do a bit of further checking tomorrow. I was advised that a full kit is now avail for 77-82, has been for awhile I think. Don’t know about the fresh air bit but I’ll do a bit of checking tomorrow. Let me know if you have any more on this subject. I’ve started pulling everything out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version