Author Topic: BF Goodrich tyres  (Read 2087 times)

Offline stingray

• Four Barrel
BF Goodrich tyres
« on: January 17, 2022, 01:32:51 PM »
  Hi I am looking to renew my BF Goodrich TA tyres, ringing around I find that they may not be available, any suggestions?

Offline sirfixalot

• Fuel Injected
  • Committee Member & Tech Adviser C3-C4
Re: BF Goodrich tyres
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 09:19:51 PM »
I got a set from US for my C4 I have a contact that can organise for you better price than you will get from antique tyres,my c3 I got tyres from Tempe Tyres Galaxy radial GT 245/60/15. They are available on ebay I did some research and I found reference to them on a UK Cobra forum  with good reviews the specifications are better than BF Goodrich higher load rating, and speed rating.They were $161 fitted and balance went to Port Macquarie on them bit over 12 months ago are very quiet at highway speed. Had Bf Goodrich 255/60/15 prior and also mastercraft avenger 245/60/15   For the money they seem good that you could change them every 5-6 years. So far so good with them. A quick ebay search you can get them $134 with free postage ex Melbourne

Offline stingray

• Four Barrel
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 10:23:54 AM »
Hi Bob Tempe tyres at Penrith can do them for $180 balanced and fitted, sounds ok to me, thanks Bob

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
  • The rocket sled in Steel Blue.
  • Mood: Electrofied.
  • Car: C3 78 + C4 87 + C4 90
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 07:19:11 PM »
I know its not a C3 but I put Kumho on my 90 C4 after a NCLE member recommended them.
These are on STD OEM  wheels and have been good in the wet and dry.

These are 275/40 R17, whilst a low profile wider tyre than yours, I've had her on three wheels several times over the top of Mt P
Bathurst, and they felt good, hung on, no screaming. So the brand and tread is OK.

Oh! And they were ordered by Tyre Pro Minto and fitted/bal for I think $160 a corner. AND i pushed for the freshest date.

🖕 Vettech.