Events > NSW Corvette Club Runs, Events & Notices

Corvette Nationals 2022

(1/3) > >>

peterp:
CANCELLED - Friday 15th April to Monday 18th April - Cancelled.
“2022 Corvette Nationals over Easter in Canberra has been cancelled due to COVID”.
“The next event will be the 2023 Corvette Nationals, hosted by Corvettes of Melbourne in Ballarat Victoria 24th-26th March, 2023.”

MY081:
What a fantastic weekend. Big thank you to Terry and his merry band ,We had a great time in Cooma at the Car Museum. I took some flak over my car (APPARENTLY ) they don't like YELLOW CAR"S. It was a slow pace weekend so we all had lot's of time to catch up.Thanks CANBERRA Ray N Joy

jagsy:
Hi all
I agree with Ray, the weekend in Canberra was excellent. Thank you to the Canberra crew for the events and thank you to those that went - it was nice to see you and catch up.

As Ray said the Cooma car club visit was well worth it.

We've had a fabulous 6 days on the road and driven about 1,880kms!!!  Now to get the bug splats off the car!!!!!!!

I'll try and post some pics in other posts.

Regards
Richard and Lynne.

jagsy:
Edit. The forum method of posting pics is archaic!!!!  I'll try sending some to PeterP for help :)

peterp:
Hi Jagsy,
              Yes send them through to peter@yourithelp.com.au

They will be good for the website as well.

All photos are here https://nswcorvettes.com.au/index.php/event-photos?view=article&id=45:corvette-nationals-canberra-april-2022&catid=19:photos-2022

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version