Author Topic: Motor sports.  (Read 2081 times)

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
Motor sports.
« on: October 14, 2019, 07:01:05 PM »
 Motor sports for those in to motor sports either  as a participant or spectator.
This information is supplied by
Brett Gilles  contact brettgil@iinet.net.au
Brett will be contributing to the magazine on motor sports, when  he can this year.
These events are not run nor sanctioned  by  NSW Corvettes .
The info below is supplied  for the readers information

SAT 9th NOV at WP:
This day is being run by the Nissan Sports Car Club of which I am VP. It is the second of their annual track days.

The cost of entry is $220 for non-members and $240 for non members who would like to join the club. This membership will be valid thru to Dec 2020 and will be a saving of the new m'ship joining fee ($25) and give them the reduced member entry for next year's two track events at WP.

The format will be both timed and passenger sessions where you are placed in a group appropriate to your time and/or experience.. For full details about the day and to secure your spot please go to www.nissansportscarclub.org We limit the entries to 65 for maximum track time.

Please email me your name, car details, preferred car number and previous best lap time at WP if you have one. Please pay the appropriate entry fee into the club bank a/c as detailed on the home page and advise me when paid. This is one of the best run days you will get to go to with low maximum numbers ensuring plenty of track time.

SUN 10th NOV at WP:
This day is the final round of the Combined Sports Car Association Supersprint Series being hosted by the Triumph Sports Owners Association (TSOA) of which I am Competition Secretary. Entry details and Supp Regs are attached. Entry fee is $190 for all. This is a live automated entry system so I will see your entry the moment you hit the 'Submit' button.

Format is similar to NSCC but no passenger sessions. We usually manage to run 6 sessions for all but often 7 or even 8 depending on weather and any breakdowns. Minimum licence accepted for both days are a CAMS L2S or AASA.

Bfit
I’m hoping to attend at least one of these days.

But wait there’s more

FRI 8th and Fri 22nd NOV: Roll Racing at SMSP main straight
Next night is 8 Nov but I won't be entering as driving down to WP for the above two days but members can go out for a look. They can pay $20 at the gate, which opens at 1730 or $15 if purchased on-line at www.rollracing.com.au.

Next one I plan to enter is Nov 22 and again members can come out for a look. If anyone wants to enter then entries open on-line at 2000 hours on the 8th and they usually fill in 24 hours as this is a very popular activity. For more info go to www.rollracing.com.au

I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill