Technical Tips > Interiors - Trim - Seats - Carpets

Re-skinning a 79 Dash

<< < (2/4) > >>

AB_in_AUS:
Hi Rosco, re "dash repairer in McGraths Hill near Windsor", I could only find Dashboard Recovery services which is now at Arundell park (I think they used to be at Mulgrave)  .. is that who you were thinking of? Has anyone used them and what was there experience?

Hi Bfit, Steve B passed on contact details for a member that has used the Dashboard Doctor in Melbourne. I've sent a message to try and connect

Thanks, ALan

rosco:
That's the chap, I have not used him but have seen his work which was 100%.
He does a lot of work for the Gt boys and F100,s

AB_in_AUS:
do you know anyone I could talk to about their experience. There is some noise about the timeframe on the interweb ;)

rosco:
I have seen his work first hand and it look spot on. Not sure where you are going with this there are other options recover at a trimmer or get a Retro out from the states.
What do you mean on the time frame is he busy and it takes some time to get to you or he just takes his time.
His work is original in appearance.

Rosco

AB_in_AUS:
he was one of the recommendations I got from another trimmer with advice that he can take a while. I am interested in talking to other people about what their experiences has been, I'm asking the same questions about the Dasboard Doctor in Melbourne. Don't mind quality work taking time but do like to know what i'm getting myself into so I have the right expectation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version