Items for Sale by Club Members & Friends > Wanted to Buy

C3 seat frame with seat belt holes

(1/6) > >>

Ollie68:
G'day all,

I'm helping a mate get his C3 back on the road and need to fit seat belts which of course have to be lap / sash. Originally the car only had lap belts and has no upper mount for the belt to attach to so I need either a pair or one upper seat frame so I cam modify the existing seats and fit the seat belt holes or if some has two swap them over? Please txt 0427 527237 or email ollie68@bigpond.com .
if you have any or any clues who might here is Australia please drop us line. Reconditioned are available ex USA for $180 usd if I get stuck.

Cheers Ollie

MY081:
I'm sure Mr fixalot will get intouch with you . He is the man to talk to Phone Geoff 0417473492 Good Luke .Ray

Ollie68:
I know Geoff does the seat belts but I need the seat upper frames as seat belts have already been supplied.

RHD.68.l89:
What year C3? 68's are allowed lap only. Pre ADR.  the Sash  mounted to the top of the rear wheel arch. It wont pass if the belt is mounted to the top of the seat.
http://image.superchevy.com/f/9190902+w640+h640+q80+re0+cr1+st0/sucp_0712_03_z%2Bc3_corvette_seatbelt_install%2B.jpg

bfit:
Is the car registered.
Bfit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version