Author Topic: Vale Julie Williams - Council of Motor Clubs  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Vale Julie Williams - Council of Motor Clubs
« on: June 06, 2018, 01:50:17 PM »
**Copy of an email from the Treasurer Council of Motor Clubs (CMC)**

To All CMC Clubs,

It’s my sad duty to inform you of the passing last Saturday of our CMC Secretary, Julie Williams.  Julie was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and fought hard to keep doing the things she loved, but sadly her life was taken.

She will be sadly missed not only by everyone in the CMC, but other organisations with which she was involved.

Julie’s funeral will be held this Friday 8th June 2018  - 10 AM at the South Chapel, Botany Cemetery/Crematorium, 12 Military Road, Matraville.   Afterwards, you are invited to attend the Yarra Bay Sailing Club, Yarra Road, Phillip Bay.

If you are intending to come along, it would assist with seating in the Chapel and also at Yarra Bay Sailing Club, if you could please let Terry Thompson know, either by email:   terry@ttpm.net.au  Or mobile : 0409 992 971

We extend our condolences to her husband Phil and family.

Kind Regards,
Kay De Luca
Treasurer Council of Motor Clubs
Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
Re: Vale Julie Williams - Council of Motor Clubs
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 03:05:42 PM »
So sad to hear this news. Julie worked tirelessly for many years as the Secretary of CMC.
Many many times we discussed club matters and she was always on hand to help our club as well as hundreds of others when needed. Julie was a fantastic woman who will be sadly missed by CMC and the many people who knew and loved her.
Many of you may not know her but our club has a long association with CMC and Julie has always been our efficient,dependable and helpful contact.  Our club always attended Shannons Eastern Creek Day which ran like clockwork due to Julies input. I know how much work she put into that event as well as countless hours as secretary over the years.
Id like to extend my condolences to her family and close friends. She will be sorely missed. RIP
Tracy Kelly
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***