Author Topic: ‘VETTE FRANKLIN MINT 1:24TH SCALE MODELS & CLUB CLOTHING  (Read 3330 times)

Offline JStroud

• I'm new here
I will be moving out of Sydney in just over 2 weeks’ time (“transition to retirement” up the coast, involving a “home downsizing).  In the process of packing, I find I won’t be able to fit all my automotive collectibles/memorabilia into the allotted removal track space - nor I suspect, into the space “She Who Must be Obeyed” will allow them in our new home!! 😉

So, BEFORE THE MOVE ON 30 MAY, I need to sell a couple of my Franklin Mint (1:24th scale) ‘Vette models:
- One or other of the two ’63 “split screen” coupes pictured: $120 ONO for the red, or $160 ONO for the silver one (being the rarer, originally more expensive version, made in actual fibreglass!)
- A blue ’68 “big block” 427 coupe: $130 ONO

Also, some Club clothing (I’m a former member – many years ago – so they never get worn anymore): spray jacket, polo shirt (both size M) and Cap. Hardly worn even when I was a member, so still in v. good condition.   I’d like to do these as a job-lot, and since I can’t even remember what I paid for them, am willing to consider any halfway decent offers. 

In terms of the condition of Franklin Mint models: as should be evident for the photos, these all are pretty much “mint” condition.  And although FM didn’t supply them in “display” boxes per se, I will send them in the original foam-casing & postage boxes.   But for a buyer who doesn’t have a display cabinet or such-like, I might be able to dig-out/throw in one of the non-model-specific plastic display cases that I bought separately from FM. 

For all items, buyer to pay cost of postage (standard Aust Post parcel post, or any other method you may nominate) – or pick-up either from my place (Ingleside) or some mutually-convenient meeting point.

For enquiries/offers, post here or if wish to discuss, call me (John) on 0411 4266239. And if you'd like more photos of the cars from different angles, pls let me have an email address so that I can send them to you direct. (This website only allows 6/post)
 – BUT PLEASE BE QUICK, OR THE CARS WILL BE PACKED-UP TO GO INTO STORAGE (OR EVEN DONATED TO SOME KIDS’S CHARITY) AND THE CLOTHING PROBABLY DESPATCHED TO THE TIP, BY MONDAY 28 MAY IF NOT SOLD PRIOR.