Events > NSW Corvette Club Runs, Events & Notices

Club Membership Renewals - clarification.

(1/3) > >>

Vettech:
Members.

Please be advised that your  mag should contain a renewal form, due soon.

Also be advised that the prices for renewal are as per printed on said form. Please disregard an error in the Secretaries report in the May mag.

It would be greatly appreciated if members could do direct deposits, as you know I will be away for three months and direct deposits would greatly help our Stand by treasurer. Please ensure your name is included as the reference.

Many Thanks.
Doug.

Shane Finn:
Speaking of club magazines - a number of members (me included) opted for an electronic copy in lieu of the posted print copy. However, I have not received an email copy of the magazine since the AGM.

Are they still being emailed?

Vettech:
Well well, now thats several months, things must be slow up there in the sticks.

Must have slipped your mind when we saw you in the Hunter for the Codgers run a few weeks back.

I assume you made this choice at renewal time (back in June/July on renewal form).

I made special effort to see the Secretary, who advises that she is using the Access Membership file supplied by Tracey at the AGM, which no doubt would have been updated with all relevent info from renewals. And the Sec has just now advised me that YOUR file entry has your new address updated, but is "TICKED" to be sent a Hard Copy.

Obviously I'm very keen to see as many members as possible on Electronic email, because as you well know, the mag & postage are our two biggest constant expenditures. I have now advised the Sec to update your mag preference to "email"

NOW! ANYONE OUT THERE who is not getting their prefered method for recieving the Club Mag, then please either call, text, email or even p.m ME here on the forum, no good going to ZEDohSix, he has enough on his plate with a new house and reno's.

OR - when you do your renewal (due now) - highlight your choice for mag delivery.
If you know of a member who does not use this "Forum", who is having issues with the mag then please let me know.

Thank you,
Regards,.

Vettech:
Thank you Shane, the Sec has now updated your details from this mornings email.

As I type, this months is on the way, I believe she will send you back copies from  Nov just to clog up your email server thingy

Any other members, please let us know, it takes  but a minute to fix.

Regards.

Shane Finn:
Thank you both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version