Events > Past Event & Run History

Ole Codgers Mid Week run Thu 16th November. Now With Pics

<< < (2/4) > >>

Vettech:
And I suppose you will tell us you only have to walk across the road to the links.

Vettech:
The day and Central Coast runs were great, the traffic both ways M7, M2 and Pennent Hills Rd were total f×/#$& b#$!'#×+:.

Before M2/7 I could do Cecil Hills to Bateau Bay in 1 3/4 hrs.

When Wyong Rd upgraded to dual divided carrageway with roundabouts, M2 and then M7 just completed that time came down to 1hr 10 to 1hr15 minites.

Took 2hrs on M2 and strangley M7 coming home, no work, breakdowns or any such thing on M7, but traffic crawled.

The RTA needs to regulate any vehicle 2tons GVM and over into the LEFT LANE ONLY and fine a $1000 per breach.
They have cameras on the M7, maybe a years fines may pay for a third lane. They have this system in Europe and it works across borders.
If Europe can agree across borders, why cant this be mandated here, they regulate and fine everything else.

And for those of you who picked up on the use of RTA - thats deliberate, they can change their name, but they cant cover up their stripes.

bfit:
great day out
Bfit

Hallsy:
@ Vettech, you sound like a cynical, crusty old curmudgeon............
.....just like me.  :cheers:

Vettech:
Hey watch that "old" bit, and remember "your only as old as the woman you feel". (My mum used to say that).

AND. (I had to look it up as its not in my general use mental thesaurus)

Thats a double superlative, a curmudgeon is an "old crusty" person.

As my father used to say "son I may not be always right, BUT  I'm never wrong".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version