Author Topic: Club Facebook Page Returns🎉  (Read 3424 times)

Offline Luke Duggan

• Two Barrel
  • I'm new here
  • Mood: Fantastic
Club Facebook Page Returns🎉
« on: October 05, 2017, 01:48:30 PM »
Hi All,

For those who don't me, I am a fairly new member who has been elected to reinstate the club Facebook page NSW Corvettes Unlimited Car Club Inc.

It's with great thanks and acknowledgement to our club President Jeff and all those at Tuesday nights meeting for giving the go ahead for the Facebook page to once again go live.

For those unfamiliar with Facebook, it is a Social Media Application that can be accessed easily via any computer, iPad, android or smart phone device. It is simple and user friendly, allowing users access to upload and share photos, comments and links to all things corvette.

The Facebook page is a closed group and limited to Nsw Corvette Unlimited members only. Any other requests from external people or agencies will be considered only at club meetings and will require approval.

I stress this page will be a reflection of our club! It is so important that it and all members are treated with respect. Any photos or images are uploaded with approval of those depicted and no content that is vulgar or distasteful will be tolerated.

With that said, this will be a great way of uniting,  creating conversation and sharing information between members. I encourage everyone to sign up and give it a go. You can't go wrong it is a very simple platform to use.

If you have concerns or any question in relation to the club Facebook page please don't hesitate to email me at ljlsduggan@yahoo.com.au.

Of Course our main source of information will be this website and not the Facebook page. All important information displayed on Facebook will available on the website for those who do not wish to use Social Madia.

I once again Thankyou for your support and would appreciate any feedback or ideas you may have. This is our page and we can all play a part in its success.

The FACEBOOK NSW Corvettes Unlimited Car Club Inc PAGE IS LIVE @ https://facebook.com/groups/342263952910302

ALL REQUESTS TO JOIN THE GROUP MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME & YOUR MEMBER NUMBER.

Regards
Luke Duggan

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Re: Club Facebook Page Returns🎉
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 02:48:17 PM »
We have given the moderator keys to Luke.  I have suggested that he obtains the clubs members names and membership numbers so he can confirm membership request to the Facebook page before going live.  :hi:
Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 09:56:52 PM »
I would suggest that the club look at a secret page members only  and a public page,
 Just having a page for members only will limit the possibility of attracting new members.
These can be run in tandem
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill

Offline Luke Duggan

• Two Barrel
  • I'm new here
  • Mood: Fantastic
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 12:31:42 AM »
Thanks for the idea, I will look into it, however I don't have the authority to release anything in regards to the club publicly. This might be something that will be considered in future. Cheers Luke.

Offline jagsy

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Always happy
  • Car: 2008 Z06 Jetstream Blue
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 10:50:01 PM »
Hi guys
Is it NSW or New South Wales?

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged