Author Topic: Nostalgia Drags at Sydney Dragway (Sunday 10 September)  (Read 2601 times)

Offline gtc

• Supercharged
  • Car: 1970 454 Manual
Nostalgia Drags at Sydney Dragway (Sunday 10 September)
« on: August 29, 2017, 10:06:29 PM »
Looks like a great day out:

The 2017 Cruzin Magazine Nostalgia drags are set to hit Sydney Dragway once again on Sunday 10th September, with added spice from the Aeroflow Nitro Hot Rods.

For the first time in Australia, 4 Nitro Hot Rods will be making an appearance, with the recreation of fan-favourite Hot Rod “Psycho” leading the charge. In addition, “Bezerk”, “Spooky” and “Chucky’s Toy” will be providing  top quality racing in the low six second zone at over 350 kmh. 

In addition to the 4 Nitro burning Hot Rods, there will some added nitro with 2 front-engined Top Fuel Dragsters with Norm Longfield and Dave Armstrong respectively. 

With a huge Show N Shine also on display on the Eastern Hill, the event will certainly deliver one of the most diverse days of entertainment on the Sydney Dragway calendar.

Spectator Prices
Adults $25
Aged/Seniors $10
Kids 12-16 $10
Kids under 12 Free
Show n Shine $25

SUNDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2017

Event Schedule
Competitor Gate Open    6:30am
Spectator Gate Open    8:00am
Qualifying    9:00am - 12:30pm
Racing    1:00pm - 5:00pm

Full details here: http://mailchi.mp/sydneydragway/atura-championship-rnd-5-entries-close-monday-812833?e=3664f3ae2d
It's C3 chromie for me, see? Si!

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Re: Nostalgia Drags at Sydney Dragway (Sunday 10 September)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:59:35 PM »
I contacted the track re parking of cars on the eastern hill...

"Good Afternoon Cameron,

We will be having our Show n Shine on the east bank.
You can purchase your show & shine ticket on our website or at the gate on the day.

Kind Regards
Stephanie Symes

I do this often and it's a great way to experience the day.  If you decide you want to do this, enter via the competitors gate, not the spectators gate.  They will direct you on how to get up to the hill.  You can arrive and leave anytime you want, though I suggest you get there early, this is a very popular event on the drag strips calendar and the hill fills up pretty quick.  All going well I'll be there in the Dodge, more boot space  :lol:

Click images for larger view

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline gtc

• Supercharged
  • Car: 1970 454 Manual
Re: Nostalgia Drags at Sydney Dragway (Sunday 10 September)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 08:15:42 PM »
more boot space

What's boot space?
It's C3 chromie for me, see? Si!