Author Topic: Nov 26th Drive The Dream Soar and Roar For The Special Olympics. Now With Pics  (Read 5863 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp

Special Olympics Australia Ride Festival

Special Olympics Australia is proud to launch the SOAR & ROAR Festival, giving people with an intellectual disability the opportunity
to experience the thrill of a Dream Ride. The festival will be held at Sydney Motorsport Park on Sunday 26 November 2017 and will
feature luxury car Dream Rides, motorbike Dream Rides and a number of other fun activities for people of all ages and abilities.

Last year we had numerous members who registered to
help out with the Drive for Dream Ride.
We have had some updated information which we have
included below. If you would like to register and participate,
you will be able to register online in June (website link shown below). The event
will be held on 26th November 2017.

Webiste: http://www.specialolympics.com.au/soarandroar

Click Me For PDF

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
 :banana: :banana: :banana:  All members have received a detailed email attachment to your email address.  Basically it includes the following
 How to register for the Corvette Team at the Soar & Roar Festival:
1.   Go to your team’s page at https://www.mycause.com.au/page/153647/corvette
2.   Click ‘Join this team’ down the right side.
3.   Complete your details with either email or Facebook.
4.   Select ‘I am registering as a car driver’.
5.   Complete the event questions.
6.   Complete the registration (no payment is required).
7.   Share the Corvette Team page with your friends, family and professional networks to get off to a roaring start with your fundraising.

Remember! The highest Corvette Team fundraiser will lead the Corvette Team from Blues Point to Sydney Motorsport Park, with the highest overall fundraising team getting Pole Position to lead all 150 cars for the Lap of Honour. The highest fundraiser from each team will be presented on stage with a SOAR & ROAR Trophy.   :wave: :wave: :wave:
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
 :bump: :bump: The organisers have contacted me requesting as many cars as possible to help out on the day. Surely our club with 250+ members can put on a good turnout for this event. This is the most rewarding day for both the driver and their passenger . Please register if you can through the links above. Thanks to the 9 guys who already have. :banana: :banana:
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Rusty nuts

• Four Barrel
  • President
  • Mood: Happy
  • Car: 1981 coupe
Hi ,
Just trying to drum up some more support for this special day. We have 17 registered attendees ,but are still hopping for more than 20 vettes as that is the number that was asked of us. Come on Guys and Girls help your club help these "Special Olympic  Athletes" I can guarantee you will have a great day. Jeff
readyvettego     Rusty nuts

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Pics of the day

Click Image For Album

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style