Author Topic: shannons auction  (Read 4024 times)

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
shannons auction
« on: May 15, 2017, 07:10:28 AM »

FOR AUCTION AT SHANNONS SHOWROOM – SYDNEY

We thought you might like to see what has just arrived in the Shannons Sydney Showroom (Australia),
65 Reserve Road, St Leonards, New South Wales. 

These Holdens will be auctioned on Monday,
22nd May 2017 at 7:00PM and are now on display.   
1974 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 454ci Targa Coupe  (NO RESERVE)                                                                   

If you are interested in coming and having a look over this vehicle our opening hours are:-
Monday to Friday     8:00AM to 6:00PM
Saturdays                   9:00AM to 4:00PM

You may visit our website to view this vehicles and others at:-
https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/2017-shannons-sydney-autumn-classic-auction/

INTERNET, PHONE & ABSENTEE bidding can be easily arranged. Shannons are available to assist in
co-ordinating transport or shipping for interstate and overseas destinations.

Car Year:   
Car's approximate birthday:   March 23, 1974

Owner:   eBay Motors mdev0317
City:   Elmira
State:   New York

Purchase date:   Undefined

Nickname:   1Z37Z4S421669
State:   Nice Driver

Exterior:   76 Mille Miglia Red         
Interior:   400 Black (Vinyl)         
Softtop:   Other Color         
Wheels:   Silver   (100.00%)

Delivery Dealer Zone:   Unknown         
Delivery Dealer Code:   Unknown         

Options:   RPO   Option   Percentage
Sold [%]   Sales Price
[$]
    1YZ37   Base Corvette Sport Coupe (195hp)   85.40%   6,001.50
    C60   Air Conditioning   78.39%   467.00
    J50   Power Brakes   88.81%   49.00
    LS4   454ci, 270hp Engine   9.32%   250.00
    N41   Power Steering   95.85%   117.00
    Total       5.3111%
(1,992 Cars)   6,884.50

Factory job nr.:   Unknown
Export Car:   Non Export Car
Other details:   Mileage: 39,600 miles
Trim Tag: 400 Black Vinyl, 76L Mille Miglia Red
Body Date Code: H22 (03/22/1974)

Car history:
Posted 08/22/2016
1974 Corvette 454, 4-speed with air. Full #'s matching car----This car has been in Storage and off
the road since 2000. It is my father in laws car. He bought it in the mid 80's. Its a 2 owner car-
with 39,000 original miles. It's numbers matching. When my wife was a kid her and her sister
thought they would be nice and wash dads car. Well they used the green scotch bright pads to
clean the car. After dad got home he saw the paint was damaged on the car-so he put it away. I
met my wife and her father told me he had a vette in the garage so I said where is it and I saw it
was a big block car and told him we should pull it out. So we then pulled the car out of the garage
around 2008. We then had it stripped and painted in 2010 and has been sitting in my garage ever
since. After I got it back from paint I stuck it back in the garage for another year or so then I
trailered it up to my mechanic and he went through and serviced it. Took out the old gas tuned it
up. I think we changed a leaky caliper and did some brake work also. At that time we added the
ceramic coated Hooker Headers and Side Pipes. I added the Ansen Sprint Aluminum Slots. I do
have the original rally wheels and the original exhaust manifolds for the car. No modifications
were made to the car when we added the exhaust. So the manifolds can go right back on if you
so choose along with the wheels. I will keep the ansen sprint rims if you would rather have the
original wheels. The Side pipes sound awesome though. The car runs fantastic. It's a low mileage
car. It does have an aftermarket stereo in it. The paint is very nice on the car and hasn't even
been wet sanded since it was painted and doesn't have 1 chip or scratch on it. These cars are up
and coming. It's a matching # big block car.

The car has been sitting in my garage and deserves to go to a new home where someone can
enjoy it. It hasn't been driven on the road since 2000, but has been tuned up and is road worthy.
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***