Author Topic: Rouse Hill SHow and Shine 16th October. Now With Pics  (Read 8000 times)

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
Rouse Hill SHow and Shine 16th October. Now With Pics
« on: August 31, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »
ANNUAL CORVETTE SHOW AND SHINE SUNDAY 16th OCTOBER 2016
AUSTRALIAN HOTEL AND BREWERY
350 Annangrove Road, just off Windsor Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155.
ENTRY FORM
The management of the Australian Hotel and Brewery have welcomed us once again to hold our 2016 event at their
fine establishment, and enjoy the facilities it has to offer, including their large concrete car park. The event is open
to all financial members of NSW, Queensland and Canberra Corvette Clubs. A nominal entry fee of $20 per Corvette
will assist with the cost of trophies and event promotion. Entries are now open, and will close on Tuesday 4th
October 2016. Entry access time will be from 08.30am. Breakfast has been organised for members and guests at your
cost at 08.30am in the Hotel's dining room. Your Corvette display can be set up after breakfast, and the public will be
admitted from 10.00am. Bump-out time will be from 3.00pm. The Australian Hotel and Brewery has a
comprehensive lunch menu, with a modern and comfortable air conditioned venue. The Hotel has also offered the
use of its mini-bus to shuttle members as required to the nearby Rouse Hill Town Centre shopping complex. Trophies
will be awarded to all represented Corvette Generations with judging by representatives from The Council of Motor
Clubs. Enquires Jeff Wilson 0478 228 899.
Entry form available here

http://www.nswcorvettes.com.au/constitutions/ROUSE-HILL-2016-ENTRY-FORM.pdf

and if you want to check what class you should be in check this sheet

http://www.nswcorvettes.com.au/docs/classification-of-modifications.pdf

****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
Re: Rouse Hill SHow and Shine 16th October. Now With Pics
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 05:41:36 PM »

:hi: The Brewery will create an event for this on Facebook tonight and have asked for members to like and share to help with advertising
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 09:14:29 AM »
 :hi: Dont forget entries close for this on 4th Oct. We only have around 40 entries so far so please support the club and the Australian Brewery by coming along for the day. You only get out of it what you put in  Thanks guys  :banana: :banana:

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 04:06:18 PM »
 :omg: 5 sleeps to go till our show and shine.We now have 67 entrants so should be a great day to talk cars and have a look at some amazing examples.Entrance time from approx 8.30am and the brewery will have breakfast available for purchase if you wish.Looking forward to seeing you!!

Offline jagsy

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Always happy
  • Car: 2008 Z06 Jetstream Blue
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 06:29:12 PM »
Sorry we can't make it, car issues, oil leak!!

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
  • The rocket sled in Steel Blue.
  • Mood: Electrofied.
  • Car: C3 78 + C4 87 + C4 90
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 07:11:01 PM »
That's a pity Richard, just watched the weather, and Sunday is definitely top down/roof off kinda day. Another Perfect Corvette Club day out.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 08:12:45 PM »
Well our annual Show N Shine has come and gone . What a great day perfect weather !! and 70 very shiny Corvettes . I'd like the thank all my Corvette friends for making the effort to be part of this event . Also a big thank you to the rest of the committee for all the hard work putting the day together most of whom arrived at 7/30 and left at 5/00pm great effort . Also a get well soon to our Prez who could'nt make it today .Great Day" Great Cars" Great People" Great Club .

Offline Ben

• Four Barrel
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 08:25:35 PM »
Definately mate, a big tat to to everyone behind the scenes, a lot goes into a day like this so thanks again, good to meet asome people and have a chat and look at heaps of Vettes :-)

Offline Ben

• Four Barrel
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 11:33:55 PM »
Anyone get some good pictures? like an over view showing the whole carpark from a distance? also where are the judging results ect posted?

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
  • The rocket sled in Steel Blue.
  • Mood: Electrofied.
  • Car: C3 78 + C4 87 + C4 90
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 11:10:58 AM »
Not sure on the high level photo, but as far as the results, as compiled by the independant CMC judges, who did this manually, they could be available.  Past shows have had the results in the club mag, takes time to transcibe, esp if they are one finger typist like myself. In the meantime there should be soon, an album of wonderful pics of each happy winner recieving his/her trophy from the VP. Congratulations once again to each and every winner, but rest assured, every one who attended were winners, its nice to see members supporting THEIR club, after all at the end of the day, we only get out of it, what we put into it.

The use of the judging sheets is a good way to see where you may have dropped points, this allowes you to work on these shortfalls for next time, but keep in mind that irrespective of how impartial judges try to be, they are only human like you and me and thus have their likes and dislikes - for example I would give no awards to any red coloured car,  as blue is the only colour - see totally impartial.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 03:18:45 PM »
Would expect nothing less Uncle Doug Lol

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged