Items for Sale by Club Members & Friends > Corvettes For Sale

1990 Black on Black Auto Coupe 2 owners from new. Price Reduced $18500

(1/5) > >>

cosmicvette:
1990 Corvette Coupe, Auto, Full WA Rego (but car is currently stored in Sydney NSW), LHD, Black on Black: Black exterior, Black leather factory sports interior, it has every piece of paperwork from day 1 of its purchase in the USA and all service records from the USA. That is still it's original paint and it has been garage kept its entire life.

- 147,000km (kms not miles)
- auto
- factory sports leather seats
- $19,900 ONO $18500

You will not be able to import a car anywhere close to the history/condition of this for anywhere near this price from the US, let alone not have to worry about all the importation/Australian registration paperwork. First genuine buyer to look will make a deal.

If you are looking for a C4 to keep this is it and you won't find better for the price. I've had this for sale for a while but amazingly had no genuine buyers actually look at the car yet.

Car is located in Sydney as I have moved overseas and it is being stored there now with family, one owner USA in Houston Texas, one owner in Australia its been in Australia for more than 10 years now, fully registered the whole time, I bought it in person while in the states after looking at a lot of 1990 C4's, won't find one more original. All driving in Australia has been highway (from 54,000 Miles (87,000km) to 91,000 Miles (147,000km)). It has both factory Tops (glass and painted), as well as several other rare options.

There are very few LHD 1990 up C4's in Australia as the import rules were changed the year I imported this and you can no longer import any car newer than 1989 that is LHD. LHD Corvette is so much better than any RHD conversion, I have driven both (even really well done conversions, they just dont compare to a factory original LHD Corvette).

In 3 years it can be fully registered LHD in all states (including NSW) as it will be 30 years old, in the mean time it can be club registered. I have factored it's location into the asking price.

If you are a genuine buyer please send me a private message, I know the first person genuinely after a C4 who looks at it will buy it.

cosmicvette:
Price now $19900 ONO

Still haven't had any genuine buyers inspect the car in person.

First person who is looking for a C4 will buy this one, would really prefer to sell it through the club rather than having a friend list it on fleabay for me which I will probably consider soon if I don't get any interest through here.

Cheers

bfit:
As I understand it, a car needs to be 30 years  old and 1989. Or earlier .
To leave LHD
Bfit

Ausrs:
Club rego in Vic at 25 years old!
The market for C4,s is not that great at the moment lots of cheap entry level cars is making the better cars hard to get a decent price for ..2020 is a few years off for eastern states full rego :(

gtc:

--- Quote from: cosmicvette on August 13, 2016, 03:12:33 PM ---would really prefer to sell it through the club

--- End quote ---

Suggest advertising it in the Club's magazine.

Many Club members don't use this forum ... or even know how to use  a keyboard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version