Author Topic: 2017 Corvette Nationals April 14-17. Now With Pics and Show n Shine Results  (Read 16012 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
Our Nationals are only 8 weeks away so if you are attending please send in your entry and book your accommodation if staying onsite. The Novotel will be holding rooms until the 14th of March and after that they will be open to the public as there are other events in the area over the Easter weekend.
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
:hi: Just a reminder that cut off for the rooms at the Novotel is only 14 days away Dont miss out if you are wanting to stay onsite with us. :banana: :banana:
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
  • The rocket sled in Steel Blue.
  • Mood: Electrofied.
  • Car: C3 78 + C4 87 + C4 90
Thanks for the reminder Tracy. B and I will be coming, my car is only an everyday driver so display only, looking forward to see all the cars and owners, naturally staying at the Hotel means we can relax and enjoy. Hope to see all members there. Will fill out the forms and get them to you.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
O no nelson Bay all over again .Lol

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
Oh yes I forgot, I still have a litre of American ......
🖕 Vettech.

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
:bump: :bump: There are only 25 rooms left at the Novotel if you are still looking to stay any or all of the nights of the Nationals

Please remember that all entries must be in by 4th April to allow for catering and trophy orders etc

We currently have 81 full entries  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
 :hi: :hi:  You have one week to get your individual event entries in. Full entries will be accepted up the the week of but individual close Tuesday 4th... Shaping up to be a fantastic weekend and thanks to all the club members who have offered help over the weekend.  If you are just coming for a look on the Saturday at the show and Shine you will need to park in the public parking area and walk in to the Museum of Fire.See you there  :party: :party:

Offline jagsy

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Always happy
  • Car: 2008 Z06 Jetstream Blue
Looking forward to seeing you all for the Nationals.

Who's going - post a reply....

I'm recovering from broken leg and planning a cruise up the Putty Road to test the coilovers.

Offline MY081

• Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
Hi Jagsy & Lyn, we will both be at the Novotel from Thursday lunch time, looking forward to catching up with you guys again and having another great weekend.  See you soon.  Ray & Joy

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
I suppose I should turn up too............but just for the beverages :grin: :grin: :drunk: :drunk:

Offline jimandemma

• Four Barrel
  • I'm new here
Just seen this, is it too late for entries?

Jim

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
Jim. Go to the top and open the "Nationals" section and read.

If still interested call President Geoff Wilson.

He lives in a "phone unfrendly area".

If u cant get him - try the principle organiser Mr Gary Nelson.

Good luck.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline jimandemma

• Four Barrel
  • I'm new here
All done and booked, see you all down there :cheers:

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
Good on you Jim, be good to see you there, its a pretty good weekend, with activities, buses, restaurants, harbour cruise C/w banquet, trophies, main sunday banquet with presentations, a lot of effort to ensure the Corvette fraternity can get together, have a good time, and of course, those who stay dont need a plan "B", your pride and joy will be secure in the resort carpark which has additional security supplied for this event. I'm looking forward to having a great time.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline MY081

• Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
What he said !!!!!!

Offline MY081

• Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
Small article in this months Unique Cars Magazine advertising our Nationals , page 117 .the article is good the weekend will be great . Ray

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
 :omg:  :thumb: :thumb: Everything is ready to go for our Nationals. We have 97 cars attending and looking forward to a great weekend. If you would like to come and have a look everyone is welcome. Saturday will be from 9.30 to 2.30 at the Museum of Fire. Parking for all spectators will be in the public carpark . Only entrants will park in the Museum of Fire. Event entry is free but entry to have a look inside the museum is $6.00 for entrants with their lanyards and its $12.00 for adults and $6.oo for kids.Sundays motorsport event is on the skid pan at Eastern creek form 9.30 am for spectators. Cars will be there from approx 8.15.for scutineering and briefing.So if you have some free time next weekend come and take a look at some of Australias best corvettes. See you there. :hi: :hi:

Offline MY081

• Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
One more sleep folks . Yippee !!!!!!!!

Offline jagsy

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Always happy
  • Car: 2008 Z06 Jetstream Blue
Looking forward to it