Author Topic: Small Block - Headmen Headers plus full Exhaust / Mufflers from my 69  (Read 5424 times)

Offline 69CVET

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Big Block
  • Car: 1972 Big Block 4 Speed
Hi Guys

Have upgraded to Dougs Headers + Pipes and have removed all the Exhaust System & Headman Headers USA and kept most in 2 Pieces from the 69
Will upload photos tomorrow

PM if interested in buying them - in good condition

Cheers Chris

Offline metalhead

• Four Barrel
  • Black is best...
Re: Small Block - Headmen Headers plus full Exhaust / Mufflers from my 69
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 04:03:32 PM »
Pm sent!

Offline 69CVET

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Big Block
  • Car: 1972 Big Block 4 Speed
**** SOLD *****Small Block - Headmen Headers plus full Exhaust / Mufflers
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 07:45:00 AM »
**** SOLD ***** **** SOLD ***** **** SOLD ***** **** SOLD ***** **** SOLD ***** **** SOLD *****

Thanks for all the enquiries guys here are the pics , best i can do today. pics installed on the Car and now removed
Exhaust is in (2) Pieces and everything else is in tact.

Cheers
Chris

Offline metalhead

• Four Barrel
  • Black is best...
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 12:32:27 AM »
Bad news for me, but potentially good news for someone else...

I mocked the headers up on the engine I'm refreshing for my Vette tonight and they don't clear the plugs (which are on a weird angle, different to factory GM angled heads) on my Edelbrock heads.  I might be able to modify the headers to suit, but if anyone is interested in buying it I'll be happy to pass it all on for what I paid.  Alternatively, I might be willing to negotiate on selling just the headers and flanges etc, and keep the exhaust.  PM me or call on 0415 406 983 if interested.

Cheers and thanks,

Andrew

Offline metalhead

• Four Barrel
  • Black is best...
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 09:41:49 PM »
Bad news for me, but potentially good news for someone else...

I mocked the headers up on the engine I'm refreshing for my Vette tonight and they don't clear the plugs (which are on a weird angle, different to factory GM angled heads) on my Edelbrock heads.  I might be able to modify the headers to suit, but if anyone is interested in buying it I'll be happy to pass it all on for what I paid.  Alternatively, I might be willing to negotiate on selling just the headers and flanges etc, and keep the exhaust.  PM me or call on 0415 406 983 if interested.

Cheers and thanks,

Andrew

Never mind, I've fitted it now. If anyone is interested in the headers and not in any hurry, I'll be replacing them in 6-12 months (when I drop in the engine I'm building) and they'll be for sale then.