Events > Victoria 2016

2016 28th National Corvette Convention Bendigo Vic 25th -28th March Now With Pics

<< < (3/7) > >>

Miss Independent:
 :banana: :banana: I will be there nice an early to get a coffee before we head off. For all off those who said they are travelling with us can you please confirm that with Ray.
Kevin and Anne will be meeting as at Yass as well as Andrew Thanks  :banana: :banana:

jagsy:
I'm travelling Wednesday, race on, let's go the long route

sabre:

--- Quote from: MY081 on March 07, 2016, 09:11:18 PM ---re:  Bendigo National Convention Road Trip - Wednesday 23rd March.
For those of you who will be travelling with us on Wednesday 23rd March, we will be meeting at the south-bound service centre at Pheasant's Nest at 7am and DEPARTING 7.15am SHARP.  Please notify Ray on 0412 469275 so we know exactly who and how many will be joining us so no-one is left behind.
Thanks guys,
Ray

--- End quote ---
Bit early for us Ray so we'll see you at Albury for the convoy to Bendigo on Thursday.
Will be going through Pheasants Nest between 10 and 10:30 if anyone else is having trouble getting there early.

MY081:
No worries Gary have a safe trip , we wont party too hard till you get here .!!! Ray

Vettech:
Are you there yet. Where are the first pics!?!...

Im stuck in a recliner, and need something to grumble at.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version