Author Topic: Machines & Macchiatos  (Read 16508 times)

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Re: Machines & Macchiatos
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2015, 03:45:48 PM »
Hi sabre, that location is before the Abbott rd on ramp. I’ll be waiting at the Langdon rd overpass. See ya’s there a bit after 7:00.  :ohyeah:
CLICK ME to see my albums.

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2015, 03:52:15 PM »
Will be with 72vet at the Langdon rd overpass :hi:

Rosco

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 09:45:31 AM »
Pictures from Sunday. Small gathering of cars, me thinks the chill factor may have had something to do with it.
Congrats to Mal for winning a prize in the raffle.   :pepper:

Offline StephenSLR

• Fuel Injected
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 09:55:12 AM »
Small gathering of cars, me thinks the chill factor may have had something to do with it.

Absolutely; I wanted to go but doctor's orders are to keep warm. :(

s

Offline 76Vett

• Four Barrel
  • From the Shire
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 08:33:54 AM »
Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going to this on Sunday  :huh:
The answer really is 42

Offline sabre

• Tri Powered
  • C4 Rocks but Excalibur Cruises
  • Mood: How good is retirement!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 05:59:07 PM »
Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going to this on Sunday  :huh:

I'm going to CMC at Eastern Creek then OS for September :sad:

Offline 76Vett

• Four Barrel
  • From the Shire
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »

This was just announced on Facebook    https://www.facebook.com/SydneyMachinaSocialClub?fref=nf

-------- URGENT NOTICE ----------------
 ---- Sundays Machines & Macchiatos is postponed---------

On behalf of all of us here on the Sydney Machina Social Club - Machines & Macchiatos team, we would like to offer our most sincere apologies. It is with great regret, due to circumstances beyond our control, that this Sundays Machines & Macchiatos will be postponed.

Previously we had permission from Manly council to run our event at Clontarf, but due to new pressures from the Local police, Council has now made it clear if we do not pay the $750 MONTHY!!! council fees & do the endless amounts of red tape, we can not hold our event at Clontarf.

So we will not be running our Machines & Macchiatos event at Clontarf any more.

BUT! the good news is…
Machines & Macchiatos will continue to run but in a new location. We have found a great new location & we are in the process of finalising the details of the new venue & we will be making an announcement in the next day or 2 with all the details of the location & the date change. What we can say now is, it's a water front location, the parking is free with 250+ spaces, the cafe is great, serving up excellent coffee & food.

So once again we offer our humble apologies for any inconvenience, but this has all just happened in the last few days. We look forward to seeing you in September at our new location. Stay tuned more details to come

The answer really is 42

Offline sabre

• Tri Powered
  • C4 Rocks but Excalibur Cruises
  • Mood: How good is retirement!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 03:20:05 PM »
Thanks Allen, was just about to post the same.
We'll have to see what new venue they come up with.

Offline StephenSLR

• Fuel Injected
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2015, 04:34:43 PM »
From their facebook page

-------- Machines & Macchiatos --- WE'RE BACK!!
Come join us for our Machines & Macchiatos event, Sunday 13th September - 8am -10am. In our new wonderful location - La Montage, Maliyawul Street, Lilyfield. NSW. (near Leichhardt).
With a MASSIVE thanks to Sam & the team at La Montage Lilyfield, our Machines & Macchiatos event has a new home. Machines & Macchiatos will now be held on the 2nd Sunday of every month. The La Montage venue is beautiful, the parking is FREE, with a huge car park able to fit 250+ Machines. The cafe serves up great food & coffee.
So come help us celebrate our new location & enjoy a fantastic morning out. Machines & Macchiatos is from the Cars & Coffee concept. It's where proud owners of all makes & models unite over their common interest - their Machines. A friendly & relaxed atmosphere is what you will find at our event. Great coffee, a nice brekkie & wonderful location are a big bonus too.
Don't forget to bring some spare change for the raffles we will be running. All of the proceeds, along with donations go directly to our 3 charities - Beyond Blue, Mens Shed NSW & Cure for Brain Cancer.
Give aways:• Machine of the month - $350 details service from Adam's Polishes Australia• Goodspanner gift voucher
Raffle Prizes:• Framed Poster of your machine• Apple TV Device• $100 Flight Centre voucher
From all of us here at Sydney Machina Social Club, we would like to thank everyone for their support & understanding about the cancellation of our last Machines & Macchiatos event. But we know with this new location, our event will continue to grow & be a great event. Thanks all.
Drive / ride safe, see you at Machines & Macchiatos Sunday 13th September. 8am - 10am

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Le+Montage/@-33.870337,151.152553,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x387e7c836ddd2ff

https://www.facebook.com/events/140744879598731/

s

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2015, 05:54:17 PM »
Thanks for the update Steve.  :thumb:

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 08:55:53 PM »
Interesting that you would hold this event on the 2 weekend of the month when penrith is running that date and there is nothing in regards to this type of event on the 3 rd of the month. :shades:
Good location though.

Regards Rosco

Offline StephenSLR

• Fuel Injected
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 09:00:26 PM »
Interesting that you would hold this event on the 2 weekend of the month when Penrith is running

I mentioned that to Sam; he has locked in the 2nd Sunday for September and October; if numbers are down he'll look into changing the dates. I encounter this with gigs all the time; promoters are given set dates by the venue; if they coincide with another event; bad luck.

s