Author Topic: Easily the greatest C4 in this country Ron Johnston's 1990 where did it end up?  (Read 3020 times)

Offline BOSCHVETTE

• Tri Powered
 I was just talking to a mate the other day about Ron Johnstone's spectacular Dark Blue 1990 C4 vette and wondered where it ended up after he had it for sale. With easily the best finish and performance of any C4 ever produced in this country I hope it ended up with someone that appreciates how special this car is. He once spent an hour or so showing over the car and explaining all the work put into it both performance and show pieces in the car. It was also the first car in Oz with the lingenfelter Intake manifold on it in and the first C4 to dip into the 11's at the drags.
Does anyone know where it ended up? I will try and find a pic of the car and post up.
New toy about to breath life and we will have a strangle hold on the leadfoot forever 850hp 1150kg Australian sports sedan series here we come.
Z06 sports sedan about to be semi retired.
Old C4 weapon now retired to the garage
450 RWHP WITH MORE TORQUE THAN MUNDINE
BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF ROCKS TO A GUN FIGHT.....

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
Hi BOSCHVETTE are you really interested in finding Rons Vette or are you looking for something FAST to drive at the LEADFOOT   ?????????

Online VETTENUT

• Fuel Injected
  • Mood: Absolutely fantastic
Don't worry MY081, we've prepared an AMBOSCH or is that AMBUSH, for Boschy.   :drivedevil:

Seems like we just can't give that trophy away!   :bolt:
Now living the dream in God's country!

Offline 86er

• Four Barrel
Hi Boschie, one of the members of the NSW Corvette club has bought it last year & I believe he is selling it to buy a C6
Vette blues

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
Hi 86er ithink its a different c4 Ron"s was quite a while ago (i think ) Ray

Offline BOSCHVETTE

• Tri Powered
Don't worry MY081, we've prepared an AMBOSCH or is that AMBUSH, for Boschy.   :drivedevil:

Seems like we just can't give that trophy away!   :bolt:
REALLY I hope u r not hanging your hopes on Mr Bugh because if you have it looks like you bought a bag of marbles to a gun fight. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
New toy about to breath life and we will have a strangle hold on the leadfoot forever 850hp 1150kg Australian sports sedan series here we come.
Z06 sports sedan about to be semi retired.
Old C4 weapon now retired to the garage
450 RWHP WITH MORE TORQUE THAN MUNDINE
BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF ROCKS TO A GUN FIGHT.....