Technical Tips > Importing - Cars & Parts. Also RMS (RTA) Regs

Rear lights

(1/5) > >>

racingem:
Hi. I have a 72 coupe and my mechanic tells me i need to have  amber lights for blinkers  on the rear instead of the red ones i currently have which came with the car when i bought it with nsw rego.Can anyone help me and advise me what i need to do if anything.Thank you in advance. :tears: 

bfit:
Mate  he is correct
how ever there are  quite a lot of cars that have not been changed of to comply with the ADRs
I see a lot on the road

being a 72 you should do the conversion

mate  contact Sirfixalot on the forum he will be about to help you in this  to get you complaint and make the car safe  for insurance and other legal reasons

You can do the mod your self if you have a little basic electrical knowledge
its and easy fix 
If they have not done this then may be you should check your head light to see if they have been changed over

reserved:
Bfit is correct, but the ADR concerning "Direction Turn Signal Lamps" is ADR 6 which came into effect in Jan 1973. If your car was built before Jan 1973 it neeed not comply with that requirement.  :thumb:

Jethro:

--- Quote from: reserved on June 12, 2014, 09:34:25 PM ---Bfit is correct, .  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

For  once in he's life  :bolt: :bolt:

Camo:

--- Quote from: reserved on June 12, 2014, 09:34:25 PM ---Bfit is correct, but the ADR concerning "Direction Turn Signal Lamps" is ADR 6 which came into effect in Jan 1973. If your car was built before Jan 1973 it neeed not comply with that requirement.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I concur

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version