Author Topic: Traveling the mid west  (Read 2537 times)

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
Traveling the mid west
« on: May 08, 2014, 12:02:57 AM »
Well I am traveling the less used roads in the mid west at the moment and thought i would share some finds that I see on my travel
Will be in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Kansas for the next couple of weeks.
This is a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Fastback very rare needs a total resto but the drive line is very impressive, has a fresh 440 in it and all the good gear going back, not a lot of rust and the sub frame solid as.

Offline RHD.68.l89

• Four Barrel
    • www.invisiblecarbras.com.au
Re: Traveling the mid west
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 12:06:20 AM »
First question, Is it for sale?
Second question, How much?

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 12:12:17 AM »
For Camo a really really nice 1970 RT Challenger 383 black on Black 38000 miles on it.
76 drag car
Oklahoma Outlaw street build getting ready for the street  no 4 on the list if you watch the show.
The show has been shut down but the list still goes on cannot for the life of me see this on the street,800 cubic in with paxton blower

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 12:18:18 AM »
yep that ones for sale $4000 and it run a 11.6 slip last yr when it was last run needs a battery and fuel pump to get it going but the owner is a great guy.

Ross

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 12:33:13 AM »
couple more for the Goat Fans
These are not for sale, owner was very well lets say reserved on any information

[/URL
[URL=http://s113.photobucket.com/user/roscofree/media/imagejpg21_zps6d354afe.jpg.html]

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 12:40:18 AM »
A little 65 coupe but i have a funny feeling this is a 64 1/2 as the speedo that was replaced is sitting on the passenger seat and that was a 64 speedo set.
He will take a bit less on this I would say $5500
Rust is in the doors and rear quarters but all else was solid floor was good.

Offline Jethro

• Camo's nemesis
  • Supercharged
  • The Lone Ranger
  • Car: 1969 Corvette Roadster
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 07:41:28 AM »
Rosco keep up the great work :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

We are going to be cruizen around next year doing the same thing and said to the Mrs  the only thing that is going to stop me from buying some new toy is cash :banghead: :banghead: well cash and the Mrs  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline rosco

• Four Barrel
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
Well Jethro visited a place that you may know of Duntrov in Dallas. Spent a couple of hrs with them and have some shots of there facility wow loved it they were very accommadating and they went out of there way for me showing everything, dam they had some very nice race cars in there, not a rebuild NCRS place but hard core race track stuff and one very interesting Vet outside getting looked at by the over of the place with the owner of the vet crying, more on this later.

Ross

Offline Jethro

• Camo's nemesis
  • Supercharged
  • The Lone Ranger
  • Car: 1969 Corvette Roadster
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 04:16:57 PM »
Yeah Ross know Duntrov in Dallas and Jason McQueen quite well, in fact order  a complete new diff assembly off them two months ago should land in Aust this month  Great people deal with great service and fingers crossed Great Product 

http://www.duntovmotors.com/differentials-63-79.php  link for those that don't know em  :thumb:

Jethro