Author Topic: 2006 Z06 track car  (Read 5272 times)

Offline Ben

• Four Barrel
2006 Z06 track car
« on: May 08, 2014, 12:19:43 AM »
Cuaght up with this guy at Eastern creek when i was there about 2 weeks ago, still left hand drive and fully stripped, went bloody well, running 18's all round with coilovers.
think he is from up your way Jagsy not in any clubs though, told him about the club and he sounded interested have to chat to him more.
and this was the ute before track day, got some good footage, went really agressive with suspension setup hard on sway bars and -2.5 camber on front with -1.5 on rear handled amazing for a heavy ute.
Got time down by 2.5 secs so running about 1min 52ish sec for the creek.

Offline Jethro

• Camo's nemesis
  • Supercharged
  • The Lone Ranger
  • Car: 1969 Corvette Roadster
Re: 2006 Z06 track car
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 07:44:07 AM »
So now you can enjoy your new Vette for a while before you send it off for L/H to R/H conversion :grin: :grin:

Jethro

Offline jagsy

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Always happy
  • Car: 2008 Z06 Jetstream Blue
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:49:21 AM »
Sweeeeeet I was talking to a workshop recently on the central coast who did some work for a track car, will vheck if it's this one.

Offline Ben

• Four Barrel
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »
So now you can enjoy your new Vette for a while before you send it off for L/H to R/H conversion :grin: :grin:

Jethro

Nah she's going striaght to QLD for conversion as in shipping from LA straight to performax as there would be issues If i tracked her then converted later as needs to have close to same kilometres travelled as when imported. So bite the bullet smooth talked the bank manager  :nutkick: and all set, should be arriving in LA in about 4 days time then onto shipping and will look like will fly up to Qld in the middle of August to pick up and drive home, going to be an awesome road trip, will be catching up with a mate in Qld who has a 2010 grandsport and then hopefully meet up with Jagsy on way back to Sydney, have mates fighting already for the spare seat ha ha.

Offline Ben

• Four Barrel
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 04:55:12 PM »
Sweeeeeet I was talking to a workshop recently on the central coast who did some work for a track car, will vheck if it's this one.
Yeah could be it, it had to put coilovers all round to be able to let him run 18" rubber all round. Can't remember exactly where he was but rings a bell being up that way, his name was John.