Help With This Forum > Forum Help Desk

Refresh - Question for Cam maybe!?

(1/3) > >>

Vettech:
Gents, once I post - I can't see it till I go out to Google an come back in.  ? Is there a button or something I'm not aware of that allows the info / screen to be refreshed.

bfit:

--- Quote from: Vettech on March 01, 2014, 11:10:41 AM ---Gents, once I post - I can't see it till I go out to Google an come back in.  ? Is there a button or something I'm not aware of that allows the info / screen to be refreshed.

--- End quote ---

Control r will refresh 
Bfit

Camo:
Can't think why that would happen.  You shouldn't need to refresh.  Once you post the system should take you straight back to the thread you posted in. To go back to the front page you should be using the "Home" button. F5 will also refresh

Are you posting from a computer, phone or a tablet?  And by computer I mean a real computer, Macs don't count  :bolt:

I've moved this thread to the "Forum Help Desk" section

Vettech:
Camp - a tablet, so control "r". Home or F5. Well I'll ust post this and we will see.

Vettech:
Bugger. It came back to me on top of the postings. And of course once I post, I have no keypad, so good thing it does now come back on top. OH and I note that even though I typed "CAMO" it changed it to CAMP, also it took two Goes for it to keep Bugger -kept changing to bigger. WTF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version